Call Centre Capabilities
Our call centre capabilities include:
- A Tracker system which works in synergy with our full range of CAFM systems to provide accurate attendance times to site.
- Every item of Artic work activity, PPM, Reactive or Projects is implemented and controlled via our CAFM systems.
- Our field workforce use tablet and Android technology which achieves fluid workflow, instant data capture and immediate ability to look up individual works and asset history when on a client’s site
- 24/7 Contract and Helpdesk support which have individual dedicated portfolios so as to offer a seamless delivery and constant point of contact.
- The Operations and Helpdesk team has the skills to work with many different CAFM systems including our own system Tessearct and that of Planet, Planon, Famis, and Piranha Shire.
- Centralised Hosting for a client’s Complete Call history and PPM/compliance data.
- Provision of full supportive documentation to comply with all industry and SFG20 codes of PPM practice, on a per asset format.
- Dedicated client protected portals to ensure transparency of works is achieved in line with SLA and robust reporting of performance is at the clients fingertips.
- All Artic contract and helpdesk operatives are provided the opportunity to undertake core ILM Management and Customer Service Training, with many progressing to complete their BTEC National in HVAC.