We are proud to have established a highly qualified and experienced team who are available and primed to identify the exact spectrum of services required to meet all of your facilities and building services maintenance needs. Beyond this we remain committed to ensure all of our solutions are managed properly and satisfy every one of your requirements.
We select and build our teams with care to ensure they have both the experience in their service prevision and also knowledge and familiarity of your sector, to ensure they understand your business needs and the context of your business, including key market drivers in full.
We have an expansive portfolio of customers which ranges in value from £5,000 to £2million.
Core to success in our maintenance sector is the specialised process of integrating our key skillsets of energy management and mechanical and electrical services. Bringing these together is ultimately what influences the final Planned Preventative Maintenance Contract offers to our clients. Our wide range of maintenance service includes:
- Heating, Electrical and Air Conditioning
- BMS & Controls
- Chillers and Cooling Towers
- Water Treatments
- Electrical Testing and Maintenance
- Fire and Intruder Alarms
- Lifts and Door Entry Systems
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Waste Removal and Sanitary Services
- General Building fabric tasks
All of our maintenance, reactive and compliance works are controlled, tracked and implemented using our chosen Service Management Systems including that of Tesseract, Planet, Planon which we tailor to the individual clients needs. Consistent access to Tesseract for all engineers ensures access to a complete history for every customer site, all equipment and it accurately provides all engineer works and equipment updates, whilst delivering a fully transparent audit trail, including monthly SLA reports to the customer.
Our teams also recognise the need for reactive rapid response attendance for unexpected and emergency problems on your sites, at any time of the day. As our clients will attest, with have a wealth of experience and knowledge to support and exceed our core facilities management criteria:
- A genuine 24/7 helpdesk and engineer support service
- Fully accredited cover on all hard and soft facilities management services
- Fully qualified and experienced HVAC engineers who can provide both mobile and residential coverage
- Technical tier dedicated to acute plant and complex control systems
- Detailed and instant reporting of SLAs and maintenance activities
- Successful in minimising maintenance cost and increasing plant longevity and performance