PROJECT: Lloyds Banking Group
Artic Building Services has conducted and continues to deliver project works for up to seventy Lloyds Banking Group locations across the United Kingdom.
Below is an outline of an example fit out:
This project involved a fit out of floors 1 to 6 and needed to be very fast track as Lloyds needed to populate floors 1, 2 and 3 by mid-October and floors 4,5 and 6 by the end of November.
Our initial meeting with Wates was in mid-August and we started on site four weeks later. We therefore had to design, price, produce drawings & specification and procure all plant within four weeks and complete all the works 12 weeks later.
The main objectives for this project was for Wates to achieve their first Flawless delivery on an office project and this was achieved on the 14th November 2011 enabling us to maintain high KPI’s and ensuring future projects with Wates.
Scope of Works:
- A full M&E validation and design.
- Clean and re-lamp of existing luminaires with new Hacel luminaires to meeting rooms and lobbies which were PIR controlled.
- Relocation of existing floorboxes to suit new layout with new Electrak desk management to over 200 desks.
- New L3 Fire Alarm system including a new fire alarm panel.
- Installation of over 400 Systimax CAT6A data outlets with six new 42U comms cabinets.
- New Mitsubishi Shared Duty AC units to the two comms rooms.
- Installation of new watercooler and vending machine power and water supplies on all six floors