PROJECT: NHS Southeast London
NHS LSL Facilities Management Services acts on behalf of all Lewisham, Southwark and Lambeth (LSL) Primary Care Trusts spanning approximately 70 sites. Artic were asked to tender for installation of a 100KVA UPS and cooling system at their Lambeth PCT, Lower Marsh site. Following our complete design, spec and costing proposal, Artic were awarded these required installation works.
- Supply and install Socomec 100kva UPS with an external bypass switch for maintenance.
- Supply and install twin circuit Airedale cooling system
- Up-rate existing fire suppression system
- Fire Panel relocation and installation of additional sensors
- Inspection of Gas systems
- Gas recharge and re-commissioning
Achieve 100% success for all schedule deadlines and ensure that site activities are completely unaffected.
We used our dedicated team of in-house A/C and Electrical installation engineers, led by a specialist Project Manager for this type of technical works.
Working around an acute and live working environment, both within and out of hours, our team ensured every deadline was met, daily communication to all on site and IT personnel was provided and Zero disruption/down time was caused to the client and their working environment.
Installation, commissioning and overall project was delivered on time and within budget, with zero variations or issues.
Artic has since been awarded the entire Hard FM Maintenance works for all LSL sites, equating to a contract value of approximately £1million.