Welcome to Artic
Artic is a burgeoning Hard Facilities Management services business. We have over 20 years’ experience offering a full range of technical and engineering solutions across a full spectrum of Mechanical, Electrical and Hard FM plant. We are adept in providing an industry leading service delivery within planned and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance as well as design, installation and refurbishment project management.
Its customer base spans both the public and private sector from Commercial, Health, Finance and Education with notable customers such as Kings College London, University College London, Standard Bank and a portfolio of NHS sites.
Our services are delivered via our comprehensive mobile and residential engineering teams. Our skilled team are central to our the company’s continued growth. It is this unique team and their passion for the industry that consistently achieves and exceeds our clients expectations across our many acute mobile and residential sites within the UK.
- To be recognised as the market leaders of Technical Services, one that is used as the benchmark for our competition
- To continually develop and train the Artic Team, so as to: Grow our own, offer unparalleled personal and professional career progression and maintain our commitment to growing the industry
- To provide exceptional technical and management services to all our clients.
- To create an open and positive culture that encourages personal growth and development.
- To provide the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality of workmanship.
Whatever the strength of our individuals, we accomplish more together to deliver exceptional results to our customers.
We work to develop long standing customer relationships by listening to their needs and developing solutions that will support them now and in the future.
We deliver excellence in all that we do through the systematic and disciplined management of our operations.
We challenge the Status Quo and incentivise our people to ensure we deliver the most economically advantageous solutions.
We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
Our ethos has been laid out plainly by our joint managing directors Colin Tooher and Paul Lucas. Together our directors have highlighted our ethos as being focused on:
- The strengths and efforts of our team
- Service excellence
- Structured management tier that allows for experience and expertise to be delivered throughout all of our core company operations. Our management team all have a minimum of 20 years’ experience in the HVAC industry.
- Reliable engineering teams providing safe and proficient standards of customer service and technical service.
- Our successful Apprenticeship Training Scheme, supported by government education authorities.
- Enforcing our company values through regular training and budgeting reviews, to improve skills and support our team with the direction of their career.
Our ethos is entirely focused on offering a team who are confident, experienced and highly competent, to ensure satisfaction to all our clients.